Tuesday, December 28, 2010

52 Week Swap - Round One - Complete!!

Below are pictures of items from the swap. A few of mine look different here than what you receive - if I messed up (yep, I did that), I kept the bad one, however, I should have taken pics before I sent these off. Oh well, you have the basic idea.

Everyone who remembered two layers, two embellishments (unless otherwise indicated), and followed size guidelines did a fantastic job!! I know there are a lot of guidelines, but it is just to try and get similar quality items. This is a swap I will be happy to use in my books.

To the ladies who did three dimensional flowers - would you be interested in teaching an online class? If so, let me know via email and I will go over details with you.

Sorry pictures aren't better, but you can get a good idea of how things are from them.

I love the different takes we all had on different items. The results are wonderful.

No comments: