Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Shopping


You never know what will be on a camera when it comes to downloading! I like my Christmas sheets, but didn't know they were on film :)

Well - for the first time in several years, I did not participate in the mad rush of Black Friday. I decided sleep and relaxation was way more valuable. Took it easy and did some on-line searching and decided to take it easy, gift wise, this year. Since we our limiting our spending, we have quite a few choices for everyone on the list, so we can wait and do some choosing as the season continues.

I did get some crackers made - these should be fun! If you haven't made them before, be sure to order enough snaps to try out a few. Biggest thing I learned - don't use good scrapbook paper! Cheap wrapping paper not only looks nice - but tears the best! Kind of fun to find some fun foil papers at the dollar store - beautiful crackers are the result. (I made about 14 from a roll of paper)

No comments: