Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Deco Squares and Tags




Above are some of the wonderful Deco Squares from my latest CKMB Swap. Wow are there some very creative ladies in this group. The first two pages are all deco squares from the swap. The third page is another deco square from the swap, a re-scan of the reindeer deco square (the first one blurred - sorry, new scanner and it doesn't work quite like my old one)

The bottom three are all tags that I have made. The one with the black background was for a tag swap on ckmb, the Santa ones were for an ATC swap on the AMR board. I did several types of Santa ones and made enough (I thought) to use the tags and atc's for Christmas tags - no dice! I am now out and need some more - hopefully I will have some time later this week (or next).

Have a great Christmas Season - I am not sure if I will be posting daily or not, but will post as I can. Right now I am trying to keep going on my Christmas cards and wrapping gifts as they arrive.

I don't know that I am loosing weight, but so far, so good. I am feeling better. My Bible Study is coming along - I have missed some days, but think I may go with the same philosophy I heard another lady use - M-F, regular days, Saturday and Sunday - may not be the same. Saturday I missed completely, Sunday we began Luke as a family. Monday - complete miss, but at least now I understand where the guilt comes and will not let it get me down or thinking I should just stop trying!

No comments: