Friday, April 24, 2009

National Pigs in a Blanket Day

Wow - lunch is solved again! (sort of, no crescent rolls on hand, so it will be homemade biscuits wrapped around those little piggies)

Had a great time at the retreat - many, many topics were discussed and many laughs were to be had! Thanks so much to everyone for a wonderful, relaxing time. Can't wait for next year!

I completed 57 layouts while gone and love that the ones I finished were difficult ones. Not their final layouts as much as just ones that kept getting put aside to do more fun things! I will add some pics later (I am at the wrong computer to do so right now - boy I need to get the network up and running)

Well - have a great day!

"'Don't be afraid,' the prophet answered. 'Those who are with us are more than those who are with them.' And Elisha prayed, 'O Lord, open his eyes so he may see.'" II Kings 6:16-17a (NIV)

No comments: