Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Morning

Last night I finished up some fun little journal spots for a swap over at Sketches for You. They are fairly simple and made completely from my stash, but will work great for pages.


Supplies:
Top Tag - AC Cardstock - Earthtones, DCWV Green Stack, Pink Paislee Stamp, chatterbox fiber, eyelets, Prima flower and bling

Bottom Tag - K & Company Marcella K Paper pad, Making Memories Passport Papers, skittles, bling and Prima Espirit Flowers

Over at Scrapbooking Fun, I am trying out something a bit new. Asking if people want to submit their own sketches or what they use as a sketch plus the final layout. It is pretty simple. You will notice that I have a few sketches loaded to the site, but not the final layout yet. The final layout will be posted later this week. I do ask that you be sure your final results are posted within a week up uploading your sketch and that they are posted in the same reply.

The Week Two challenge posted proved to be the most difficult for me to complete, until, I found the right photograph!! Below are my results:

I tend to keep my scrapping fairly simple and straightforward and love the way this piece came out. Making Memories Passport paper, Crocheted flower (purchased), brads and a piece of ribbon that is actually Easter grass, but was the look I was going for :)

Also - Don't forget the first Blog-cation is coming the first part of March to Scrapbooking Fun! Below is another brief preview of a piece of the grand prize package to be awarded when the 6 week long blog-cation wraps up with its final "stop" on NSD!



Below is my entry for Sketch 13 over at Scrap-Friendzy. It is one of those layouts where I love scraps!!! I did use new from the DCWV Green Stack, however, everything else was from my stash (as was stack) or my scrap bin. Scraps were from AC Cardstock Earthtones and Paper Loft's Winter Wonderland line. It is wonderful when you can use up what is on hand and has been used for other purposes!


Well - off to get some errands completed, then onto die cuts for this weeks challenge over at Practical Scrappers.

New challenges and swaps are posted at Sketches for You and Scrapbooking Fun and I want to check those out as well!

Have a great Monday!

No comments: