Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day Mini-album/Card



Thanks for the wonderful ideas - this was inspired by the http://www.followingthepapertrail.blogspot.com/ blog. There was a 12 days of Christmas post showing a mini tag album - I just adjusted the size for the tags I had on hand and created the mini below.

The sides holding pages together were created using a Tim Holtz sizzix edge die - put the paper through twice. The metal flowers were in some hot chocolate from the Crop Chocolate daily deal site. I wasn't sure where I would use them, but they worked perfect here.

I don't know if I will add more to the pages or not. Still deciding. The tags have a sentiment on the front (handwritten from each individual), with a photo of them this past year on the back.

A Jolee's baggie of Cherry Blossoms made this project go together much faster. I still am trying to figure out what Cricut cartridge has a good branch.

Thanks for stopping by.



No comments: