Saturday, May 5, 2012

Creativity is on vacation

Working on a class for my www.scrapbookingfun.biz site.  Well, when I posted, I had this wonderful idea.

Give it a shot - nothing is working as I had envisioned.  Set the mess aside and come back later.  Tried later - still nothing working out quite right.  However, I did figure one piece - whoo hoo - it is coming along!!    Boy did I think happy thoughts too soon.  The other pages - still not working.  I now have a rather large stack for recycling of stuff I don't like and that didn't work.  Sure glad Boy Scouts recycle paper for us.

So, my class will end up being more basic than I thought and not have anything completely original.  My mini's all are conglomerations of ideas I have seen all over the web and from books.  I only use patterns once, then alter to the size I want.  However, as the class is to be completed in about an hour, that is probably good.

No pictures of anything 'new', but here is a photo of a mini I will be putting into a store.  It isn't very big (as the lady wants things under $20) and has no embellishments other than scraps, but when I laid out some photos inside - it sure looks really cute with pictures.  Believe it or not, this small book can hold over 50 regular photos!

So, off to create - have a great day!




No comments: