Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Getting Stuff Done

Never seems to happen as I planned. However, I did finally break through a scrappy block and finish my altered items for a swap over at ScrappingFun.biz. It wasn't a great deal for me - I had made the altered paperclips - however, my paper loving cat decided that, since I hadn't put them into an envelope yet, they must be his treats. Urgh - now I have 8 left and need 10 and am out of the paper. Of course paper is from a pack, so I either buy another pack, or come up with a different idea.

A different idea won out. I went with altered bookmarks. I also created some deco square/shapes for the swap. I am happy with the results, though I really liked the little paper clips.

I did get a few things done this weekend. Also worked on challenges and am finishing up an album. Above are the front and back covers of an album I am working on as a project. If you want to see all the steps (it won't be completed until later this week), check out the NSD section at Scrapbookingfun.biz. It is the special project.


Above is a tag I am working on for an All About Summer swap. I am having trouble taking a good picture, but I like the tag.

No comments: