Thursday, April 22, 2010

Retreat Results!!

Had a blast at the retreat - and got a lot accomplished. Blog-cation information will come by this weekend - gotta get things ready for NSD!!!

Anyway - over at Practical Scrappers their current challenge is based on floss, fibers and ribbon (oh my :)). Some of my favorite items. I finished up the following layout on Monday and so this is for that drawing.

Based on my ribbon stash, you would think I never use much ribbon, but I do like the feel it adds to my layouts. These are both very simple layouts, but sometimes simplicity really hits the spot.



The duck embellishment is from a swap over at Scrapbooking Fun I love the torn paper duck.

1 comment:

scrappingnomad said...

The ribbon adds a lovely touch to both layouts. I love the glitter paper in the bathtub LO, so cute!
Thanks for playing with us at Practical Scrappers this week!