Friday, March 6, 2009

National Frozen Food Day!!

What fun!!! Now I don't need to worry about cooking dinner (though ds would be very dissapointed - he is expecting stuffed porkchops). Actually it is amazing at what different days are called. I do like frozen things on hand - it does help with last minute food.

I have been scrappin - though mainly stuff for others or swaps - I have been working on my Resourcefully and Cleverly Created items for my swaps over at Scrapbooking Fun! If you want to stop in and join us, check out http://scrapbookingfun.5forum.biz/forum.htm. There are some fun swaps going on!

Daisy (the cat)found a broken daisy from a bouquet - couldn't resist taking it out of the pocket. She is fun

Just realized - no scrappy posts to display - guess I need some pics!

No comments: