Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Scrappy Fun!





























One advantage of snow storms - if possible, I stay home and hang out in front of the fireplace doing some scrappin!

Above are some pieces for the Animal Crackers Swap over at Scrapping Fun (link in post below or over at right). The Zoo tag for my die-cuts is done, but I am not sure if the other two pieces are complete yet or not.

I just tried using my web cam to take the pics - it was easier than I thought (ok, forgot I had a web cam until setting it up so my mom can call the kids using hers).

I need to work on my technique, but it was easier than taking a picture and downloading to my pc.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hi there! I found your blog on the CK message board and am writing in the hopes that you'll contact me. I'm the creative editor for CK (Megan Hoeppner - it's nice to e-meet you), and I'd love to use a tip you included on the CKMB about taking ribbon to crops. I love this idea and want to share it with our readers.

Will you please contact me at your earliest opportunity to "discuss" the details? I would very much appreciate your help.

Thanks!
Megan

mhoeppner@ckmedia.com