Friday, February 13, 2009

New Scrapbook Challenge

Check out this great site http://scrapbookingfun.5forum.biz/challenges-contests-prizes-more-f11/a-year-of-challenges-t419.htm for information about a year-long scrapping challenge! One project a month and members of the site vote for the winners. Membership is free, so anyone can enter.

I am looking forward to getting both my January and February challenges done by this weekend.

Not much scrappy yesterday, except teaching ds to use my cricut and patience, patience, patience as he told me he didn't need to put letters/shadows together the way mom suggested, then waiting while he removed them from his sign to turn letters around the correct way. I guess I didn't have to point out that his G, and N's were backwards, but he figured out the E's and F's really quick, so just wanted to help. He completed his sign and it looked great when done.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

No comments: