Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Journey Begins

I mentioned in a previous post that a goal of mine is to work on Faithbooking. If you do a google search, there are a lot of resources out there to help you start on your journey. Mine is Christian, though I realize there are others out there. I plan to start an ABC album. I don't know that I will do a page a day or week, but to start, I am choosing

A - Always Present. God has always been present in my life - at times I may be walking away from Him, but He never walks away from me. This is the topic for my first layout. I will post results once they are created, but so far, all I have is the A portion. Off to create :)

PS - remember - when down, not that this gets rid of the bad stuff but helps, try hard to count your blessings. It is amazing how even a minor adjustment in your thinking - a little blip of happiness/smile can help to pull you back up.

No comments: