Thursday, July 24, 2008

Amelia Earheart Day

Well - it has been a very busy day - after visiting several blogs I like, tears came. I keep returning to http://www.aliceart.net/proddetail.php?prod=Safe1. I do not know the artist, however, I do have several pictures she has done - they are wonderful reminders of God's love for all of us.


We have been working on rebuilding an old barn that blew partially down. One DS is using this activity towards one of his Boy Scout merit badges. It is a lot of work, but the kids are enjoying themselves (so am I :))

Homeschool - still plugging along looking for the right curriculum, however, it is slow going at the moment. If you have a senior year program you like, please let me know (Biology, Comparative Anatomy, Biology, and Chemistry have been completed so far)


Scrapbooking: I have been participating in a circle journal for the first time. So far, so good. Below are a few previews (though I won't say whose just yet)

No comments: