Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It is Ratcatcher's Day??? Never heard of this one before!

Ratcatcher's Day commemorates the Pied Piper of Hamelin, the most infamous of Ratcatchers. I know my mom won't be doing cards for this one.

On the homeschool front, still working on determining the exact curriculum to use for science projects this year. It is tough with all the fun, pre-assembled kits available. Right now I am looking over robotics and physics materials. There is a lot more out now than even two years ago!

Scrapbooking experimentation will be going on today. A friend and I will be trying out some new techniques - maybe some will show up here!

Below is a picture of some letters I cut out by hand for various word books I was experimenting with. I have yet to put any of the books together with pictures or embellishments - I don't care for my sizing. Still working on this part - maybe these will end up as titles with some tags or something.

No comments: