Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A quick posting

Well - it now takes quite some time to navigate the swaps board at CKMB, so I have been doing some checking.

I am not currently hosting, but have found several other sites that offer swaps

Splitcoast Stampers
All Moments Remembered
3Scrapateers

I am participating in one or two swaps at each board to see how they go, then, if ckmb keeps up the group thing, once my current swaps are done, I may be moving to a new home to host. I won't make the decision until after the old site goes down, but it is so difficult to navigate the new one that I can't justify the excess time.

On a better note - it is nice to be sitting in the a/c - it is hot and humid outside so indoors is the nicest place to be right now.

1 comment:

Scramping My Life Away said...

I too, thought CKMB new boards were not very user friendly. I've participated in two over at Splitcoasters and I think that is a great place to be if I choose not to do CKMB. Maybe I'll see you over at Splitcoasters....

Marie