Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy National Tug-O-War Tournament Day!

Have some great old pics of kids doing tug-of-wars! All before I had a digital camera, so will have to search to find anything to post.

Currently working on pics of camp kit swap pages - I really love the little album I have almost done (just need to get the pics developed and put in). Thanks again to all the great ladies who participated. You are all very inspiring.!! Hope to get something posted this week. Below is the cover that I am still finishing - I used some of the "scraps" after creating pages to make this. The little frog is absolutely wonderful - I need to figure out who created him and find out how he was made! Love the Heidi Grace album - can't wait to finish everything up.


Below are two cards I made while hanging out at Scrapbooks Too in Bloomington, MN. Patty, one of their designers, was working on the bird card for an upcoming class (I don't live in the area, so she let me borrow her die cut - THANK YOU) - I still need to add the stickles like she did to the tail (and she used other colors, but I like purple), but totally love the little bird. The blue card (turned on its side in pic???) is one from a class I took while I was there. Great fun and I met some wonderful ladies.

No comments: