Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy National Chocolate Milkshake Day!


Boy does this day sound yummy! Posted is a pic of some make and takes I have done. The shape on is fun - I have done snowmen, stars, and whatever shape appealed to me. It is simply six of the same shape cut out, folded in 1/2 and then glued together - they look cool for many seasons (sparkly snowflakes are fun). Hardest part -- keeping all six shapes identical size, but the cricut helps with that now!


Another school day - but more fun science things today and it is such a beautiful day out. We will also be processing some more brussel sprouts and peppers - gotta get everything in soon. Some of the apples are ready now too!
Well - I finished my first layered scrapbook page! It isn't as good as some I have seen, but I am really happy with it as a first attempt. I will post later - it is for a challenge from Scrapper Lady. I am also working to finish a challenge I gave her - the colors just aren't working as I hoped. Will see.
Enjoy a chocolate milkshake today!

1 comment:

NeedsARibbon said...

I would love to know where you find out all these great holidays! My kids would love to celebrate them. How fun and original to incorporate minor holidays? into learning and life. Just even the research on how such came to be would be great. TFS ~Sandy