Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Normal?

Not really, Peanut is still in the house. She eats well, but still sleeps a lot. I remember Izzy took a good 2-3 weeks, it could be that Peanut may take a bit longer. She seems to be happy and has adjusted to all the animals.

Now to figure out how to take good pictures of a white calf in a sort of dark basement - sometimes they turn out, mostly, they aren't.

The biggest advantage to having Peanut in the house - I have more time to scrap! I have finished 11 layouts so far this year! Huge for me, as I can always find other stuff that needs to be done. Since Peanut is in the room I scrap in - it isn't too bad to get things out, leave them there to care for her, then return to my scrapping.

Here is another layout I completed - it was for a challenge. Pretty simple, but I am happy with the results.


Below is a tag I did this morning for another challenge. I used 5 different shades of purple ink to get the background the way I wanted it. Again - it is very simple, but I am happy with the results.

No comments: