Friday, January 29, 2010

On a cold day, its it nice

to stay indoors and scrap! I didn't get that much scrappy time in, but I was able to complete a few layouts.

These are some I did for challenges over at Sketches 4 All and the Wednesday, Use a Swap Day challenge at Scrapbooking Fun



Papers: Imaginise Polar Expressions
Ribbon: Imaginise Polar Expressions
Photo Holder: from the swap
Sketch/layout (only page one of two shown)Sketches 4 All

The next layout is also a sketch for a challenges over at Sketches 4 All.



Papers: Fancy Pants - Simplicity (brown dots)
Arctic Chill - Freeze (behind the photos)
Graphic 45 Christmas Past - Ode to Joy

Lettering, felt: Mark Richards Handmade Felt Alphabet Stickers
Baby and lower border: Fiskars Baby Photo Memories Accents

Several of the items are ones that I have had, because they are pretty, but hadn't used because ---- I have no idea why! I love the photos, so why not use the supplies I enjoy as well!

This is something I have to combat alot - using what I purchased - no idea why it is so tough sometimes, but it is. However, as dh tells me - if you buy it, use it and enjoy it. I do have to say - putting together these simple pages was fun!

No comments: